Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Jerudong Park Run

JPMC Gym close due to Christmas holiday. So no running on treadmill today. Decided to run around JP Playground instead.

Click picture above to see my running route. One round approximately 2.3KM.

Wear my Polar S625X watch with the heart monitor strap around the body and a foot pod attach to the shoe. This allow me to capture my running data.

Run 1

Run time : 27 min 30 sec
Distance : 4.6KM
Speed : 10.1 Avg, 11.4 Max
Calories burn : 377

Rest for 6 minutes then decided to run again.

Run 2

Run time : 14 min 14 sec
Distance : 2.3KM
Speed : 9.7 Avg, 13.6 Max
Calories burn : 201

Notes : Need to slow down my pace (around 9KM/H) in order to go further.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good run! I havent been working out much since raya...pffff
    Reza Faizal said...
    Thanks... I workout to keep myself healthy.

Post a Comment