Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Who is Reza Faizal?

My name is Reza Faizal bin Haji Mohd. Nor.


I was born on the 19th February 1975 which makes me 32 this year. I'm the eldest and only son in my family. I have 4 sisters. I'm married to a lovely lady name "Mazriyani" and we are blessed with 3 childrens.

Fa'iz, 'Aqiel and Syaza

I graduated in B.Sc (Hons) Computer Sciences from University of Strathclyde, Glasgow UK in 1997. Work 3 years with the government, resigned and join the private sectors since November 2000.


I'm a health-conscious guy. I enjoy doing exercise especially running. Nowadays, I prefer running on treadmills. I normally run after work and weekends. Apart from keeping my body fit, it helps me clear my mind.

Me ... probably around 2 years old
I started this blog because I wanted to sell some personal items but then I don't really have much thing to sell and I can't post items for sell every day or every week. Apart from selling items, I use this blog to post up my running diary, Empire Cinema movie schedules, reviews plus any other stuffs I feel like posting. I only started blogging end of last year and discover that through blogging I actually make lot of new friends.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Do keep on visiting from time to time. I fully appreciate any feedbacks and comments made.

Reza Faizal

1 Comment:

  1. desmond said...
    Desmond was here for the first time. Nice meeting you, mate!

Post a Comment