Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Why no run?

Adidarwish post a message in my cbox "Why no run?". :)

Yes... I didn't run for the past 4 days. Why?

  • Sunday (4/Feb) - Rest day, 2 days of 9km running (Friday & Saturday)
  • Monday (5/Feb) - No motivation to run
  • Tuesday (6/Feb) - Still the same feeling as Monday
  • Wednesday (7/Feb) - Was planning to run but went back quite late. Also need to go UBD for my Mandarin class at 7pm.
So today, I manage to do a short run. Need to be back home before 6:30pm.

Location : JPMC Gym

Distance : 5.0 KM

Time : 34.14 minutes

Inclination : 1.0
Calories burn : 414

+ 3~4 minutes walk at 5km/h pace before pressing the "cool down" button
+ 5 minutes cool down period, see picture

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wow... you are really occupied... do find time for yourself ok!
    Reza Faizal said...
    actually work has been quite hectic this beginning of year... however I still make up sometime for my family and exercise.

Post a Comment