Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Good deal

Time of a little break. I'm actually busy doing a tender proposal due for submission tomorrow.

Anyway, I bought 2 desktop PCs yesterday for
my kids. Don't ask me how and where I got it but I think is a very good deal. Basically it's a new PCs still in the boxes but with a older specifications.

Summary of the specifications :
  • Dell Optiplex 170L SD Pentium 4 2.8GHz 533MHz
  • 17" (16.0"v.i.s) CRT Monitor
  • 40GB Harddisk
  • 256MB RAM
  • Internal Speaker
  • PS/2 Keyboard (English)
  • Dell(TM) 2Button PS/2 Scroll Mouse
  • Dell Mouse Mat
  • 1.44Mb Floppy drive
  • Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Professional SP2 Edition (English) CD Media
  • Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Professional SP2 (English)
  • One year warranty
Cost me BND300.00 each. Since I don't need the monitors, I sold it off for BND60.00 each. Basically I bought it for BND240.00 each. Now my kids is using it to play Disney Online games and some games they have in a CD. I'm also borrowing it for web surfing!

Faiz with his new computer

Faiz playing online games


0 Comments:

Post a Comment