Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Jerudong park jog

No running for today. Feeling abit tired and my left calf muscle feeling a little strain.

Anyway... yesterday after work I went or a jog at JP. I don't really say it's a run as I'm doing it at a very slow pace. Did 2 laps of the blue route and 1 lap of red route below. Jog for around 53 minutes. I was targetting to jog for one hour but my left calf muscle gave up. Felt satisfy after the jog.


Jerudong Park run route
Nike+iPod chart
On a different note, I was surfing the internet last night and found this site. It's a camera review site. Apart from reading the reviews, you can also watch the review. Take the Canon G7 for example. The video tour link here!


1 Comment:

  1. Murabiyyah said...
    wow, looks like it was a great run!

Post a Comment