Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Bridex Run

This past two weeks I've not been updating my blog regularly. My blog visitor stats have come down. I've actually been busy with my office work.

This morning I went to visit our company booth at Bridex 2007 exhibition at ICC. Afternoon I decided to spent my time in office to clear some of the work. After office, I went to the gym to do some running (have not run for almost a week). Check out my run summary below.


Speed against time
8.5km/h for 0 - 28.48 minutes (4KM)
9.0km/h for 28.48 - 30 minutes
11.0km/h for 30 - 32.30 minutes
9.0km/h for 32.30 - 46.54 minutes

Location : JPMC Gym

Distance : 6.78 KM

Time : 46.54 minutes

Inclination : 1.0

Calories burn : 648

* Calories burn figure not so correct as this threadmill didn't have the function to enter my body weight
Nike+iPod chart

I was running on Adidarwish favourite threadmill. Wanted to run 60 minutes but I got to cut it short as I got to attend Bridex 2007 Gala Dinner Invitation at Empire Theater. Here's one of the video I took. The singer name is Maya singing "Saving all my love for you".



Related post :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment