Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

New toys for old car

Last night I bought new toys for my old car. First item, a new Car Entertainment Head Unit (Kenwood KDC-MP3036AX). Second item, a new car security alarm (Viper 350HV). Both my old Sony CD player/radio and Crimestopper car alarm didn't work anymore and since it's more than 9 years old, I guess I just replace it.

New toys

I love the front AUX input. Now I can just connect my iPod using cable to the player. Don't need the FM transmitter.


As for the new security alarm, it have a cool blue LED status indicator. I told the guy installing it to put it somewhere where it look nice.

Viper LED indicator and reset button

Guy installing my car alarm

1 Comment:

  1. Dante Mallet said...
    Your car will feel like it's brand new whenever you install some new state-of-the-art systems in it. That's one cool player you bought right there.

Post a Comment