Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Mandarin 101

Last night I went to Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) to attend the Mandarin class briefing. 46 people registered to the class. The class need to split into two groups. First group will learn every Monday and Wednesday (7pm to 9pm). The second group every Tuesday and Thursday (7pm to 9pm). Class will start on the 7th February 2007.

So how serious am I to learn mandarin? Checkout the books, CD and dictionary I already bought to help me learn the language. I hope after completing the classes, I'll be able to speak, write and read Mandarin.

My mandarin books & CD collection

5 Comments:

  1. IngSiang said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Reza Faizal said...
    Thanks for the offer. Let me checkout the class that I had enroll in. Lesson start this Wednesday.

    Regarding the EOS 400D, I'm referring to the advert on the right side of my blog :) ... btw if you interested, let me checkout with my friend if he's interested to sell his hardly use Canon 20D
    IngSiang said...
    You mean Bruneian right? Checked with him, still considering.... you know.. lots of money for me.. still student wa? XD

    Anyway, lemme know if you need help over your mandarin class. XD
    Reza Faizal said...
    Try bargaining with him...

    Will let you know if I need help with my mandarin class.
    Anonymous said...
    hi, your post was in 2007.

    how your Mandarin now? heheh
    well, im interested in taking the mandarin class, do you still have a contact person for that class?

    thanks for your help,
    email me: doe_yellow@yahoo.com

    cheers,
    b

Post a Comment