Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

The singing waitress
I had an overseas guest today and I decided to bring him out for dinner tonight. While on the way to fetch him, I was thinking “where to go?”. I felt like wanting to be entertained, perhaps seeing someone singing tonight to relax my mind. Can only think of 2 places i.e. Nyonya Delima Satu and the Empire Hotel. Decided to go to Nyonya instead as I know that the entertainment there is more fun. I also invited Bruneian to join me for the dinner.

About Nyonya Restaurant

As far as I know they have 2 branches, Gadong and Delima Satu. The one at Gadong don’t have singing entertainment, only the Delima Satu branch has it. The performance starts around 8:30pm on 1st floor. Monday and Thursday is an off day for their singers. The singers are actually the waiters and waitress. Delima Satu branch also offer Dim Sum for breakfast and lunch. Gadong branch don’t offer Dim Sum (I think so). Foods there are not that cheap but affordable. It’s a good place to bring guests or having special occasions dinner.

The performers
I would recommend anyone to try out having dinner there at least once. Remember not to choose Monday or Thursday night if you want to see the singing performance. 10% discount on HSBC credit card.

The address

No. 26 & 27, Ground & 1st Floor
Block D, Kg. Delima Satu
Mukim Berakas BB4713 B.S.B, Brunei Darussalam
Tel : 2340038
Fax : 2340039

Check out this video

5 Comments:

  1. anakbrunei said...
    Cool! I didnt know they had entertainment at Nyonya DS. Must try lah! Bah bila belanja? Heheh! Btw, I've re-posted this piece to Brunei Restaurant Reviews. Hope thats ok dude!
    Bruneian said...
    Thanks for inviting me last night dude.

    The entertainment is everyday except Monday and Thursday :)
    Reza Faizal said...
    anakbrunei... no problem re-posting this to Brunei Restaurant Reviews. Pasal belanja atu, let .... next camana?

    bruneian... your welcome.
    Bruneian said...
    dude.. not bad.. your traffic is picking up :)
    Your Singing Waiters said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment