Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Best mouse use so far

Logitech V400 with receiver
I have been using this mouse for almost 7 months. I can say this is the best mouse I've use so far. This mouse use dual laser tracking engine which is suppose to be better than the normal optical mouse.

It's not a bluetooth mouse instead Logitech use their own wireless 2.4GHz. I have not encounter any interferences. The range is around 30 feet. It only use a single AA battery and for my usages normally last me for 2 months before I need to replace the battery.

Back of the mouse
The mouse is compatible with Mac and Windows. I bought it in Singapore for BND 85.00. Not sure where can you get it in Brunei.

Find out more information about this mouse here.



3 Comments:

  1. Zul-Fadly said...
    I think my friend uses the same mouse but he bought his online... I will find out where he bought his and how much he paid for it. I remember him saying he liked his mouse too hehehe
    Reza Faizal said...
    It's a good mouse.... I had convinced 3 others buying the same mouse after I bought mine.... :)
    Shiroitsubasa said...
    sirt ur friend don't have the same mouse he's is actually VX Revolution actually cost him around 120ish and it's the best mouse he have used for work. His razer diamondback is still the best for gaming haha...

    at least I'm assuming ur friend is me haha ;)

    p.s. i think the VX probably has a better shape for right handers and it has a 'search' button which can become quite useful (if i actually remember there's a search button)

Post a Comment