Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

"Body tired" run

Feeling very tired today. Two days of not enough sleep also very busy with office work.

On the way back, I was thinking whether to rest or go to gym. Call up home and since my missus like to go to the gym today, I decided ok, just go to gym.

While waiting for the treadmill to be free, got a chance for a quick chat with SirT (doing his cycling exercise).

Here's my run summary :

Speed against time
8.7km/h for 0-10 minutes
9.3km/h for 10-20 minutes
9.8km/h for 20-25 minutes
10.3km/h for 25-31.36 minutes (one minute of 13km/h in between)
* 5km in 31.36 minutes

Location : JPMC Gym
Distance : 5.0 KM
Time : 31.36 minutes
Inclination : 1.0
Calories burn : 414

+ 5 minutes cool down period, see picture

p/s : Hope I could sleep earlier today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment