Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

First Run in 2007

Back to work from the long weekend. Got lots of work to do today and only left the office around 7pm. Straight away I zoom to JPMC for my treadmill run.

Reach there around 7:25pm. Did some warm-up and stretching while waiting for the others to finish their run on my favourite treadmill (LifeFitness 97Ti).


While doing my stretch, my friend Jack came. I offered him to run with me for an hour. He accepted the offer and luckily for us both the big treadmills were available. BTW... he is actually a better runner than me.

He started slow but gradually increase his speed. First I saw him walk a couple of minutes, then speed goes to 8.5 -> 9.0 -> 10.0 -> 11.0 -> 13.0KM/H. He actually completed 10KM in less than an hour.

As for me, I started 8.3 for the first kilometer, increase to 8.5 then 30 minutes into my run my thigh gave up again so I slowed down to 8.0. Nonetheless, I still complete my 60 minutes run. Check out my post on "Struggling Run".

Summary

Run time : 60 minutes
Distance : 8.14KM
Inclination : 1.0
Calories burn : 678

+ 5 minutes cool down period, see picture

I just notice Danurasana tips on stretches for the thighs. I'll try it out tomorrow.

Thank you Danura.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment