Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Nike+iPod

I just got this Nike+iPod last Tuesday. I'm thinking of going for a run today at the gym after work. Here's the plan :

1. Do a calibration run also to check whether the measurement is correct. Here's how I plan to do it.
  • 1KM run at 8.5KM/H
  • 1KM walk at 5.0KM/H
2. Once calibration is set, go for a one hour run..... hopefully!
Nike+iPod
BTW... I got this for free. Thanks to one of my blog visitor. Next time I "belanja" you makan. Checkout here and here to see how's the result of the run will look like.

3 Comments:

  1. Murabiyyah said...
    can ur blog visitor spare me one too? mine's still out of order! hehe wanted to bring it to the apple centre today but I brought the box but left the actual thing at home!! ishh hehe
    Reza Faizal said...
    hmmm... don't know, hopefully the person read this comment and respond :) . I'm just curious, if you send it back to Apple Centre, will they just give you a new unit.
    Murabiyyah said...
    Im not sure actually, will try and do it soon lah insyaAllah hehe

Post a Comment