Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Show us what you drive!

I just went and visited simpur website tonight. Just know that they have a New Simpur Portal and temporarily move to a new site address. The portal address is at www.dst-group.com/simpur.

One of the section which caught my attention is the "Show us what you drive!" competion. I saw some cars and a motorbike photos already display. I'm thinking why not!!!!..... So I decided to email them my car photo. Most popular photos will win a brand new Digital Camera from Simpur!

Now, I'm just wondering what "Digital Camera" is it..... Here's the photo and short description I email them.
Peugeot 206cc
Short description
Convertible, automatic roof, sporty, leather seat and half the price of other European brand. It's really fun to drive.

Related post

5 Comments:

  1. Bruneian said...
    dude.. let me take a picture of your car sunset.. lawa lagi tu.. bah bila u mau?
    Reza Faizal said...
    can only do that weekend, Saturday or Sunday.... I got overseas partner here right now
    SoulJah said...
    Heheh saw this car pulling up with your license plate that you mentioned last time. "Eh rezafaizal punya kreta ni..."

    Then baru terclick your wife was driving it... Heheh...
    Reza Faizal said...
    yup.. my missus was using it this week... we got to swap car as I have guest...

    btw... u just promoted to my top 10 "top commentor"
    Anonymous said...
    My Tucson is there too hehe. To bad kana simbit bas polis udah. Good luck bro! I wonder what's the digi cam, mana tau EOS 5D haha..

Post a Comment