Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

3rd Run in March 2007

I went to gym slightly earlier than usual as I don't want to be caught in the same situation as last week. Stretch for 5 minutes, concentrating more on the calf muscles. I want to make sure I run 60 minutes non-stop not like yesterday. Check out my run summary below :

Speed against time
8.5km/h for 0-30 minutes
9.0km/h for 30-40 minutes
9.5km/h for 40-56 minutes
*** towel on display
10km/h for 57-58 minutes
*** towel off
11.1km/h for 58-59 minutes
12.2km/h for 59-60 minutes

Location : JPMC Gym
Distance : 8.98 KM
Time : 60 minutes
Inclination : 1.0
Calories burn : 740

+ 5 minutes cool down period, see picture

3 Comments:

  1. Murabiyyah said...
    I know which treadmill this is! This is the one on the farthest left, right in front of the gym entrance... I know because of the double 'i' in 'kiind' heeeheee =D
    Reza Faizal said...
    You are right!

    BTW... I actually thought all the 3 treadmills have double "i". Will check it out next time.
    Bruneian said...
    That is his favorite treadmill :)

Post a Comment