Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

2 hours workout

Initially I was thinking of going to JPMC gym in the morning but then felt a bit lazy and went in the afternoon instead. Spent around 2 hours in the gym. Start with a one hour run. Here's my run summary :

Speed against time
8.5km/h for 0 - 10 minutes
8.7km/h for 10 - 20 minutes
9.0km/h for 20 - 25 minutes
9.5km/h for 25 - 30 minutes
9.8km/h for 30 - 39.30 minutes
*** pause for 20 seconds, stretch calf muscles (feel abit tight)
8.5km/h for 39.30 - 45 minutes
8.7km/h for 45 - 50 minutes
9.3km/h for 50 - 55 minutes
10.0 km/h for 55 - 57 minutes
12.0 km/h for 57 - 59.30 minutes
13.0km/h for 59.30 - 60 minutes
*** completed 9KM in 59.52 minutes

Location : JPMC Gym
Distance : 9.04 KM
Time : 60 minutes
Inclination : 1.0
Calories burn : 718

+ 5 minutes cool down period, see picture
Nike+iPod Chart
After the run, chat with Bruneian who happen to be swimming at the pool. Then I decided to do some weight exercises.
  1. Power Leg - 4 sets of 12 repetitions
  2. Leg Extension - 4 sets of 12 repetitions
  3. Seated Calf Raise - 4 sets of 12 repetitions
  4. Decline Bench Situp - 4 sets of 15 repetitions
  5. Dumbell Side Bend - 4 sets of 12 repetions
Power Leg | Leg Extension | Seated Calf Raise
Decline Bench | Dumbell

Swimming Pool | The big treadmills

6 Comments:

  1. Zul-Fadly said...
    RF. Someone tagged me on my tag board saying that its not good to run for 1hr on a treadmill. I don't believe it though but why don't you just have a look see.
    Its on my tag board for the persons comments. His/her nick is 'H' I think
    Zul-Fadly said...
    Correction: Its 'Reader'
    Zainal Haji Ahmad said...
    If it is not good then there shouldn't be a marathon race then, right SiRT?

    RF... Everytime I wanted to start lifting weight, the motivation will only last for a few days.... he he... U go fo it!
    Reza Faizal said...
    SirT... I saw it. No comment right now. I need to checkout the internet.

    For me as long as you know how to take care of yourself and you know your limits it doesn't matter how long you run.
    Zul-Fadly said...
    Thanks guys. I mean like I said I have not gotten any injuries since I started running on the treadmill. He/She must be a very 'concerned' reader hahahaha.
    Bruneian said...
    I want to start running again. Today, I started my 15 mins breeze walk.. hahaha

    next will be 20 mins breeze walk. It was like 5.8 km/hr walk.. hahha ngalih eh

Post a Comment