Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Morning run

I don't usually run in the morning. Today, I got to run in the morning as afternoon I'm tied up with my work. However, I didn't feel that good today. I still can feel my stomach gastric from yesterday.

Below is my run summary :

Speed against time
8.5km/h for 0 - 30 minutes
9.0km/h for 30 - 35.15 minutes
*** walk for 10 minutes at 5.0km/h

Location : JPMC Gym
Distance : 5 KM

Time : 35.15 minutes

Inclination : 1.0
Calories burn : 410

+ 10 minutes walk at 5.0km/h, see picture

Nike+iPod Chart

4 Comments:

  1. Zainal Haji Ahmad said...
    I started around 7am this morning and finished around 9.10am.
    Zul-Fadly said...
    I didn't catch you this morning I came around 10. Had a late night Hehehehe
    Murabiyyah said...
    I don't do mornings, I guess because Im not a morning person... which is ironic actually considering my profession hehe
    Reza Faizal said...
    adidarwish, SirT... I guess we just miss each other... I was planning to go earlier but then body still lazy to wake up, had to finish earlier as I need to go office by 12 noon.

    Murabiyyah... I actually prefer running late afternoon after getting energy from my bfast & lunch... morning run my body still weak....

Post a Comment