Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

First Nike+iPod Run

I didn't go to the gym from Sunday to Wednesday. I guess this affected my running performance. After 45 minutes of running my body was feeling very tired. I was forcing myself to hang-on and finish the 60 minutes run.

As mention in my previous post, I started out with two calibration (walk and run). I did it on the smaller treadmill as the bigger one was fully occupied. During the calibration walk I notice the readings on my iPod is faster than what is display on the treadmill. I'm assuming that the treadmill is accurate. I'm confident my walk calibration is set properly, however half way through my calibration run I realise I didn't actually remember what distance on the treadmill display I started my run. I didn't want to restart the calibration so I just guess when to stop the 1K calibration.

After both calibrations is set, I stop and wait for someone to finish their run on the bigger treadmill. Well it was just a 5 minutes wait.

Checkout my run summary :

Speed against time
5.0km/h for 30 seconds
8.5km/h for 30 secs - 15 minutes

8.7km/h for 15 - 20 minutes

9.0
km/h for 20 - 30 minutes
** towel on display at 25 minutes point. Good thing the iPod announce the run time every 5 minutes. I was only looking at the running speed till the 55 minutes point.
9.2km/h for 30'17" - 40'17" minutes
9.5km/h for 40'17"- 55'17" minutes

10km/h for 55'17" - 59'30" minutes

14km/h for 59'30" - 60 minutes
*** 9km in 59.40 minutes

Location : JPMC Gym
Distance : 9.12 KM
Time : 60 minutes
Inclination : 1.0
Calories burn : 720

+ 5 minutes cool down period, see picture

Below the Nike+iPod results. It's showing that I did 9.65km in 60 minutes. That's 530 metre difference. Next session, I will do a calibration run first. I don't think I need to do the calibration walk again.
First Nike+iPod Run

0 Comments:

Post a Comment