Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

4th Nike+iPod Run

Nike+iPod Chart
Yesterday I was feeling abit tired to do some exercise. Da missus want to join me to the gym if I'm going. Finally I decided just go to the gym so she can do her exercise.

I didn't do any calibration walk or run. Half-way through my run I decided not to complete the one hour instead just do a 5km run.

Location : JPMC Gym
Distance : 5 KM
Time : 33.23 minutes
Inclination : 1.0
Calories burn : 400

walk for half a minute before pressing the cool down button.

Notes :
  • To my suprise, I heard annoucement from "Lance Armstrong" for doing my best mile.
  • I stop my iPod around one minute before the treadmill stop. The distance reading is totally off.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hello.
    I’ve just launched Jiwok, the blog dedicated to sport to music …particularly running .
    It’s full of great gear, interesting articles and good advice and free, user-friendly mp3 workouts to make both training and coaching simple and effective.
    I’ve created mp3 workouts for everything from Beginners’ Training Sessions to Speed Sessions , including VO2max Tests , and compiled music for Runs of an hour or more…
    These mp3s could help you reach your goals.
    Come and see for yourself! http://blog.jiwok.com/en
    Reza Faizal said...
    Hi Denis... excellent stuff you got in your website... thanks for visiting mine....

Post a Comment