Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

Yesterday feeling tired

I still felt very tired yesterday from the Monday trip. Back from work I was thinking whether to rest or go to gym. If it were just me, I'll probably just rest and sleep. Since the missus is so motivated these days to go to gym, I decided to accompany her.

When we reach there, we saw the gym were fully packed and the treadmills were all fully occupied. Did some stretch first, then exercise on the Elliptical Machine. Five minutes into the exercise, I saw two ladies completed their run on the big treadmills. I quickly went to one of the machine and start my run.

Since I didn't feel like running one hour. I decided to do a 5KM run. Completed 5KM in 33.04 minutes.
Nike+iPod Chart

Had a good night sleep last night and today I feel much better!

Location : JPMC Gym
Distance : 5 KM
Time : 33.04 minutes
Inclination : 1.0
Calories burn : 406
+ 5 minutes cool down period

Related post :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment