Home | Who is Reza Faizal?

rezafaizal.com

I bought rezafaizal.com domain name 3 years back but didn't renew it. Then early this year I decided to purchase rezafaizal.com again but found out someone has actually bought this domain name. It also shows that this domain name will expire in January 2008. I really want to have my own domain name, so to cut the story short I bought contactreza.com. Somehow I don't really feel publicizing contactreza.com.

Then last night, I key in rezafaizal.com at GoDaddy. To my suprise, it shows that the domain name is available. Without wasting anytime, I bought this domain. From today on, I'm forwarding rezafaizal.com to this blog.

3 Comments:

  1. Bruneian said...
    congrats dude.. now, keep this domain and brand it.. I have aquired my name also :p
    Anonymous said...
    welcome back rezafaizal.com :)
    Reza Faizal said...
    yes... I'm going to keep this domain and brand it....

Post a Comment